The idea behind the name is while the world is on lockdown, many of us are still working from AM-2-PM, the difference being for many this is the first time they are in front of our screens on web-calls, working spreadsheets, etc. from AM-2-PM. What better than music to help make you more productive and provide you with some tunes that will make the day just a little more enjoyable.
AM Focus:: Regardless if you are an AM runner, a thinker, or a sleeper. If you are anything like us, then you need a little bit of coffee and music in the morning to get you going. For that, we have some more mellow music to get your engine going and keep you moving throughout AM.
PM Focus:: Many of us are managing new tasks that require more bandwidth during core hours and, as a result, have to work well into the evening hours. For those people, we are featuring music that is perfect for giving you some extra energy and a bit of rhythm to allow you to focus on getting those last task items crossed off your to-do-list.
PM MUSIC:: Over the last few months, Lane 8’s sets and sound have filled my headphones. His melodic house sound is perfect for sitting by the pool having a drink or unwinding after a long day at the “Office” your closet that is now your office….. Enjoy the mix.
- Lane 8 – Atlas w/ Lane 8 – Road ft. Arctic Lake (Acapella)
- Lane 8 – The Gift
- Lane 8 – Don’t Let Me Go ft. Arctic Lake (Forty Cats Remix)
- Lane 8 – Little By Little (Lane 8 Rework)
- Lane 8 – Visions ft. RBBTS
- Lane 8 – Little Voices Bon Iver – Holocene (Lane 8 & Yotto Remix)
- Lane 8 – Fingerprint
- Lane 8 – Sunday Song
- RUFUS DU SOL – Innerbloom (Lane 8 Remix)
- Josh McKenzie – In Your Eyes
- Lane 8 – Bear Hug
- Lane 8 – Just
If you like the mix don’t forget to check out some of the other mixes which are linked here.
On the Web::
- Website: http://www.lane8music.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lane8music
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lane8music
- Spotify: http://po.st/sLane8
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/lane8music
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/lane8music
Have a solid playlist, have a new album that makes you jump off your seat, share it with us via email at reed @ DaileyBlend.com or DM on Twitter (@DaileyBlend) or Instagram (@DaileyBlend) and don’t forget to put the hashtag #MusicMonday at the end so I can find it.