I felt a change in mood was as we wrap up the warm days and head into those brisk cool fall ones. The music of episode 122 is a reflection of what I have been listening over the last few weeks. Travel and heads down working typically has me into a more mellow chilled out vibe. Expect the next few mixes to follow a similar style and vibe. The track list can be found below, I hope you enjoy the mix.
- Boris Dlugosch, Roisin Murphy – Never Enough feat. Roisin Murphy (Allovers Retouch)
- Themba – I Will Do Better (Original Mix)
- George – Way Back (Original Mix)
- Serge Devant – White Groove (Original Mix)
- Jem Cooke, Made By Pete – So Long feat. Jem Cooke (Audiojack Remix)
- Sterling Void – It’s Alright (feat. Paris Brightledge) (Mark Knight Extended Mix)
- Illyus & Barrientos – Scream (Extended Mix)
- Mark Knight, Mr. V – We Get High From The Music feat. Mr. V (Original Mix)
- Fatboy Slim – Right Here, Right Now (CamelPhat Remix)
- Secondcity – History of Groove (Technasia Remix)
- Joris Voorn – District Seven (Original Mix)
MIXED BY REED DAILEY
This mix and previous mixes are available on iTunes and MixCloud. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on and have all podcasts automatically downloaded via Apple’s Podcast App or my personal Favorite the Overcast Podcast App. By subscribing, each mix can will be automatically downloaded to your mobile device, tablet, or laptop.