I like many have been sitting around my house for far too long… I did a fair bit of spring cleaning in my “studio” area under my stairs in my basement where I have a nice little DJ set up. I found a DJ Tech Tools Midi Twister controller I had not used in a while. I hooked it up to Ableton used it for this DJ Set up. It was by far the most fun I have had with DJing in a while, it was simple, it worked, perfectly, need I say more. I hope you enjoy the mix!
DJ Setup:: Two channels, 3-Band EQ and Track Volume. Then I use the next two columns for efx, mostly delay, ping-pong delay, and reverb.
Mix Tracklist01. Dances With Wolves (Chus & Ceballos Remix)
02. John’s Church (Honey Dijon & Luke Solomon’s Sunday’s Best Extended Remix)
03. I’m Free To Love You (Extended Mix)
04. Baby (Mark Knight Extended Rework)
05. United We Funk
06. Brighter days (Just Blaze ‘the ReOPENed 3am mix’)
07. Agfachrome RSX II
08. Freedom (Harry Romero Extended Remix)
09. Sunshine (Extended Mix)
10. Soldier (Club Mix)
11. Dare Me (Original Mix)
12. Move That Body (Extended Mix)
13. Pump It Up (Extended Mix)
14.Max Chapman, Will Taylor (UK)-0 HEY!