About the Mix:: I like many others who had the opportunity to take a breather and enjoy some much need R&R during this past Memorial Day weekend. Sure we were trapped inside our own house, sure there wasn’t much on TV, sure there wasn’t…. As someone who likes to look at life as the glass is half full, there was a ton of great stuff to do, being in your house, well there could be worse things, and ‘The Match’ was on TV, which, while it was terrible golf, was the first live sports I have seen in months and I could not have been more pleased about it! Beer was cold, the burgers we great, and the BBQ was out of this world. So, am I complaining, heck no. I took advantage of my time, kicked back, relaxed, and put this mix together for you all. I hope you enjoy it!
DJ Setup:: I love different DJ Software and gear and have had the great pleasure of getting to review some of the finest pieces for the last 10 years of my life. As such, I thought it only right that I share what software, gear, and equipment that I use to make my mixes.
- Software: Ableton Live
- Software Set-Up: Two channels, 3-Band EQ, Compression, Track Volume. Then I use the send and return for the delay, ping-pong delay, and reverb.
- Controller: DJTT Midi Twister
- Controller Set-Up: I mapped column-one to channel-One and controlled my Low, Mid, High. Then I use the fourth button to control my volume. I did the same set-up with column two and mapped it to channel two. I used the first three knobs in column three to map to my three return channel efx (delay, ping-pong, and reverb. Matching that on column four to my return channels mapped in channel two.
Mix Tracklist01. Lane 8 – Anthracite
02. Lane 8 – Brightest Lights feat. POLICA
03. Sono – Keep Control (ARTBAT Remix)
04. Sous Sol – Dizzy Rhythm (Mihai Popoviciu Remix)
05. Rampa & WhoMadeWho – Tell Me Are We
06. Cubicolor – No Dancers (Adam Port Remix)
07. Avoure – Ray
08. Xinobi – Far Away Place (Rampa Remix)
09. RÜFÜS DU SOL – Innerbloom (Lane 8 Remix)
10. Artbat – Closer Feat. WhoMadeWho