About the Mix:: This mix was one of those mixes that just came together. I had so much fun putting together DBP 133 that I immediately jumped into making this episode and as a result, there are a few tracks that appear on on both mixes. Similar to previous episode I used the DJ Tech Tools Midi Twister which, is becoming my go-to midi controller for when I don’t want to bring out the larger Traktor and Rekordbox controllers from the “Studio” BassMent.
DJ Setup:: I love different DJ Software and gear and have had the great pleasure of getting to review some of the finest pieces for the last 10 years of my life. As such, I thought it only right that I share what software, gear, and equipment that I use to make my mixes.
- Software: Ableton Live
- Software Set-Up: Two channels, 3-Band EQ, Compression, Track Volume. Then I use the send and return for the delay, ping-pong delay, and reverb.
- Controller: DJTT Midi Twister
- Controller Set-Up: I mapped column-one to channel-One and controlled my Low, Mid, High. Then I use the fourth button to control my volume. I did the same set-up with column two and mapped it to channel two. I used the first three knobs in column three to map to my three return channel efx (delay, ping-pong, and reverb. Matching that on column four to my return channels mapped in channel two.
Mix Tracklist01. Artbat – Closer Feat. WhoMadeWho
02. Of The Moon, Bartlee – Of The Moon (H.O.S.H. Remix)
03. Cubicolor – No Dancers (Adam Port Remix)
04. Mathame – For Every Forever (Original Mix) [Afterlife Records]
05. Denis Horvat – Noise feat. Lelah (Original Mix)
06. CamelPhat & Jem Cooke – Rabbit Hole (Extended Mix)
07. Zigan Aldi – Magenta (Lunar Plane Remix)
08. Monolink – Return to OZ (Artbat Remix)
09. Adam Beyer – What You Need (Kölsch Remix)