About the Mix:: This mix was a combination of tracks that I have been listening to for a while and some new tracks that I have been really loving and just needed an excuse to push purchase on BeatPort.com. I finally updated to Ableton 10 and the new engine/update really helps process tracks and the beat matching is much more efficient than in version 9.
DJ Setup:: I love different DJ Software and gear and have had the great pleasure of getting to review some of the finest pieces for the last 10 years of my life. As such, I thought it only right that I share what software, gear, and equipment that I use to make my mixes.
- Software: Ableton Live
- Software Set-Up: Two channels, 3-Band EQ, Compression, Track Volume. Then I use the send and return for the delay, ping-pong delay, and reverb.
- Controller: DJTT Midi Twister
- Controller Set-Up: I mapped column-one to channel-One and controlled my Low, Mid, High. Then I use the fourth button to control my volume. I did the same set-up with column two and mapped it to channel two. I used the first three knobs in column three to map to my three return channel efx (delay, ping-pong, and reverb. Matching that on column four to my return channels mapped in channel two.
Mix Tracklist01. Monolink – Father Ocean (Ben Böhmer Remix)
02. David August, Stimming – Sexy Biest (Gui Boratto Remix)
03. Anden – Void (Original Mix)
04. Tiga, Kolsch – HAL (Original Mix)
05. Genova (Original Mix)
06. Butch – Countach (Kosch Remix)
07. Patrice Baumel – Surge (Original Mix)
08. Moonwalk – Galactic (Original Mix)
09. Thimble – Opposite (Clemente Remix)
10. CamelPhat, Jem Cooke, Cristoph – Breathe (Original Mix)
11. Keinemusik, Adam Port, Rampa, &ME – Muyè (Original Mix)