About the Mix:: I made mention that I updated to Ableton 10 a couple of weeks back. Well, the kind people at Ableton allowed me to auto-update to Ableton 11 due to the fact I had just purchased version 10. While I can’t really tell that much of a difference from 10 to 11. Let’s just agree that it is better, my mix will sound better, and the world as we know it, is a better place as a result.
DJ Setup:: I love different DJ Software and gear and have had the great pleasure of getting to review some of the finest pieces for the last 10 years of my life. As such, I thought it only right that I share what software, gear, and equipment that I use to make my mixes.
- Software: Ableton Live
- Software Set-Up: Two channels, 3-Band EQ, Compression, Track Volume. Then I use the send and return for the delay, ping-pong delay, and reverb.
- Controller: DJTT Midi Twister
- Controller Set-Up: I mapped column-one to channel-One and controlled my Low, Mid, High. Then I use the fourth button to control my volume. I did the same set-up with column two and mapped it to channel two. I used the first three knobs in column three to map to my three return channel efx (delay, ping-pong, and reverb. Matching that on column four to my return channels mapped in channel two.
Stream and Download the Episode Below
Mix Tracklist01. Emanuel Satie – Departure
02. Evelynka, Jean Vayat – Your Rain
03. Hidden Empire, Bebetta – All of Us
04. Elif (TR), Sanoi – Bamboo Forest
05. Haptic, Marat Mode – Feed the Wolf
06. Bell Towers – Want You (Need You) (Adam Port Remix)
07. CamelPhat, Yannis – Hypercolour (ARTBAT Remix)
08. Alex Macris – Equilibrium
09. Frost – Overtones
10. Space Motion = Feel My Body
11. David August, Stimming – Sexy Biest (Gui Boratto Remix)
Like, Follow, and Subscribe to Dailey Blend and Reed Dailey across the following social channels.