In this episode of the Dailey Blend Show, we connect with Atlanta-based Duo Neal Cohen and Yoni Reisman and discuss their highly popular brand Tip Top Proper Cocktails.
As always you can get this episode and all previous episodes on such great platforms as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, and Anchor. Don’t forget to hit that subscribe button and have all the episodes downloaded automatically to your device.
Listen and subscribe to the show on the following platforms
After years producing large-scale events and festivals in NYC and around the country, the two-lifetime friends discovered something was missing from the market: high-quality, classic cocktails that could be enjoyed with convenience at a concert, dinner party, tailgate, or simply at home. Enlisting the help of veteran Atlanta mixologist and six-time James Beard Award nominee Miles Macquarrie (of Kimball House and Watchman’s) to develop the recipes, the team created three 100ml canned low-ball classic cocktail recipes: the Manhattan, Negroni, and Old Fashioned. After more than two years of recipe development, Tip Top Proper Cocktails officially launched in Georgia in September of 2019, and damn are they delicious. During the episode we discuss what lead them to the want to create great cocktails in a can, the process they went through in crafting these delicious cocktails, and the road that lies ahead and they look to expand from Georgia to the rest of the country and beyond.
Dailey Blend on the Web:
- Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/DaileyBlend
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DaileyBlend
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaileyBlend
- Website: https://www.DaileyBlend.com
Reed Dailey on the Web:
- Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/ReedDailey
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ReedDailey
- Linkedin: https://www.Linkedin.com/in/ReedDailey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReedDailey
- Website: https://www.ReedDailey.com